Compassion Fatigue: What Happens When The Caring Gets Hard?
This two hour online workshop will provide an open space to think about the challenges in parenting children who have experienced developmental trauma. We will clarify different terms that parents/carers may be aware of e.g. compassion fatigue, and we will think in more detail about blocked care.
Who Is This Workshop For?
This workshop has been developed by our highly trained clinicians and is open to all.
- To understand Compassion Fatigue, Burnout, Blocked Care and Blocked Trust
- To explore the unique pressures and challenges of parenting children with attachment difficulties and complex trauma
- To understand the impacts on children
- To begin recognising your needs as a parent
- Learn to identify key needs and support options for your family