This four hour online workshop explores changes to the teenage brain, what is happening inside the brain structure during adolescence, and ways this can present.
Who Is This Workshop For?
This workshop has been expertly developed by our highly trained clinicians and is open to parents, carers and professionals. It is designed for anyone wanting to develop a deeper understanding of the changes that occur in the teenage brain.
- Overview of the teenage brain – what’s happening inside?
- What does that look like on the outside?
- Looking at impact – emotions, behaviours and daily life
- Identify Key social, cultural and hormonal factors
- Explore trauma in relation to the teenage brain and the impacts of developmental trauma in adolescence
- Explore attachment and relationships
- Learn about what supporting adults can do to help
- Discover resources for teenagers and parents